Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Decorate Your Books! Oh Yeah...I'm Still Alive!!

I know I've been a slacker...not posting and ignoring all things "blog."  I don't know if it's having 4 kids to homeschool, a toddler and a 3 year old running amuck, or just adding all 6 kids into everything I do!  We are still alive and well, traveling along this homeschool journey.  

In the mean time, I thought I would start posting little projects and accomplishments.  Anthony, in his 7 year old glory, has started a spelling notebook this year and was not too thrilled with having the typical composition book to jot all his words in.  Being the wanna-be crafter...I took out my pile of fancy papers and had him choose something he liked to decorate the not so nice notebook.  Some glue, scissors, letter stickers, and laminating sheets later....voila!  A new spelling notebook!  He is actually looking forward to writing in it now and it's easy to spot among his other things.

Hope your homeschool journey is still going!




1 comment:

Monique G. said...

My daughter would love to do this with her notebooks.
I nominated your blog for a homeschooling blog award.
You can check it out here. http://mountainofgracehomeschooling.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-second-blog-award-homeschool.html

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...